- Cure Light Wounds, Mass: Cures 1d8 damage +1/level for many creatures.
- Dispel Magic, Greater: As dispel magic, but +20 on check.
- Dream: Sends message to anyone sleeping.
- False Vision: Fools scrying with an illusion.
- Heroism, Greater: Gives +4 bonus on attack rolls, saves, skill checks; immunity to fear; temporary hp.
- Mind Fog: Subjects in fog get –10 to Wis and Will checks.
- Mirage Arcana: As hallucinatory terrain, plus structures.
- Mislead: Turns you invisible and creates illusory double.
- Nightmare: Sends vision dealing 1d10 damage, fatigue.
- Persistent Image: As major image, but no concentration required.
- Seeming: Changes appearance of one person per two levels.
- Shadow Evocation: Mimics evocation of lower than 5th level, but only 20% real.
- Shadow Walk: Step into shadow to travel rapidly.
- Song of Discord: Forces targets to attack each other.
- Suggestion, Mass: As suggestion, plus one subject/level.
- Summon Monster V: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.