- Freedom: Releases creature from imprisonment.
- Imprisonment: Entombs subject beneath the earth.
- Mage's Disjunction: Dispels magic, disenchants magic items.
- Prismatic Sphere: As prismatic wall, but surrounds on all sides.
- Gate: Connects two planes for travel or summoning.
- Refuge: Alters item to transport its possessor to you.
- Summon Monster IX: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Teleportation Circle: Circle teleports any creature inside to designated spot.
- Foresight: "Sixth sense" warns of impending danger.
- Dominate Monster: As dominate person, but any creature.
- Hold Monster, Mass: As hold monster, but all within 30 ft.
- Power Word Kill: Kills one creature with 100 hp or less.
- Crushing Hand: Large hand provides cover, pushes, or crushes your foes.
- Meteor Swarm: Four exploding spheres each deal 6d6 fire damage.
- Shades: As shadow conjuration, but up to 8th level and 80% real.
- Weird: As phantasmal killer, but affects all within 30 ft.
- Astral Projection: Projects you and companions onto Astral Plane.
- Energy Drain: Subject gains 2d4 negative levels.
- Soul Bind: Traps newly dead soul to prevent resurrection.
- Wail of the Banshee: Kills one creature/level.
- Etherealness: Travel to Ethereal Plane with companions.
- Shapechange: Transforms you into any creature, and change forms once per round.
- Time Stop: You act freely for 1d4+1 rounds.
- Wish: As limited wish, but with fewer limits.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.